- Generic Drugs
- As Directed By Physician
- Suitable For All
- 200 Tablets Boxes
- Store in a cold and dry place
Mebendazole Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Stomach Infections, Intestinal Infections, Threadworm Infection, Pinworm Infection, Roundworm Infection, Whipworm Infection and other conditions.
- Mebendazole Tablet contains Mebendazole as an active ingredient.
- Mebendazole Tablet works by inhibiting glucose uptake by larvae of parasites.
- Detailed information related to Mebendazole Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Mebendazole Tablet Uses
Mebendazole Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Stomach Infections
- Intestinal Infections
- Threadworm Infection
- Pinworm Infection
- Roundworm Infection
- Whipworm Infection
Mebendazole Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Mebendazole Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Inhibiting glucose uptake by larvae of parasites.
Mebendazole Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Mebendazole Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)-Mebendazole (100Mg)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Mebendazole Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Mebendazole Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Rash Skin Patched Due To Allergy
- Skin Rashes
- Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal Discomfort
Mebendazole Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Expulsion of Ascaris from mouth or nose may occur
- Have brain disorders
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500000 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Free samples are available
- Available Strength : 100 mg ; Packing : 200 tablet/box ; Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Central America, Asia, South America, Africa, Middle East
- WHO-GMP/ GMP/ COA/ FSC/ As Required By Client
F-112, Bhurakhiya Arcade, Sarthana Jakatnaka Surat Gujarat India 91--9738909204